Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Hmmm, lets see, i'm not an oboe major, so eventough it's my oboe playing test, doesn't mean that I should be absolutally flawless on the instrument, that woman stresses me out so bad... she's so hypercritical of my playing eventhough it's just a methods class, Yes i'm a woodwind player, but i'm a jazz sax player, it's a far cry from classical oboe, so sue me if i'm not perfect... BAH

Then Sophmore Eval recital......... LONG and DULL, Worse of all It ran right up to the start of jazz band and I didn't get to call my Erin... I MISS YOU SWEETIE! Sniff Sniff, but i'll see you soon!

My All Hallow's Eve costume is coming along quite nicely, my super secret special mission (ok so it was just a trip to a costume store and a thrift shop, HEHE but it was exciting when you didn't know!) turned out with a copious amount of fruition... meaning it went well, and I think I found the items I need... now all that's left is just some work with my trusty flipblade knife, and some water... actually....... Does anyone know how to make nice new, good leather look old and worn? Lots of websites about how to make fake leather look like real worn leather, but nothing about how to make REAL leather look like worm leather? I mean I can understand why... but that's beyond the point! Anywho, i'll be glad for this week to come to a hasty end... because I want to see my baby...

XII
If there pushed any ragged thistle-stalk
Above its mates, the head was chopped, the bents
Were jealous else. What made those holes and rents
In the dock's harsh swarth leaves, bruised as to baulk
All hope of greenness? Tis a brute must walk
Pashing their life out, with a brute's intents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home