Sunday, November 02, 2003

So had a really super awsome weekend... Friday night at hershey park was alot of fun! We really had a fantastic time. We even came back and watched Donnie Darko whilst eating some Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream... So friday was most definentally a sucess, especially because my pirate costume rocked, and more especially so because I got to spend it with Erin...

Saturday the Band played hands down one of the best shows i've ever seen a high school band play... it was seriously super hardcore, the biggest sound ANYONE could hope for out of their band... And it was also the last show of the season so a good way to end it for the seniors... if there is such a thing... makes me feel old all over again... sigh..

Sunday church made me want to kill myself... but I won't really get into it... Me and erin then went and helped my family finsih setting up for my sisters birthday party which was also tonight, i'd say it was a huge success! everyone seemed to have a really good time... although it was 17 teenage girls between the ages of 15 and 16... yikes, a real nightmare if you ask me, but everyone had a good time none the less...

Unfortunatally here I sit, back at school, yet anoughter horrible week to look forward, and I already miss Erin... Sigh... I Sigh too much lately, I really need something... but I can't figure out what, maybe it's just to graduate and spend every night with Erin, the nights I spend with her I never feel like sighing... just when i'm sitting here alone.. Bah...

Last night I had a dream about you
In this dream I'm dancing right beside you
And it looked like everyone was having fun
The kind of feeling I've waited so long

Don't stop come a little closer
As we jam the rythm gets stronger
There's nothing wrong with just a little little fun
We were dancing all night long

The time is right to put my arms around you
You're feeling right
You wrap your arms around too
But suddenly I feel the shining sun
Before I knew it this dream was all gone

Ooh I don't know what to do
About this dream and you
I wish this dream comes true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home