Monday, November 10, 2003

So it was a lazy lazy sunday afternoon, and somehow it's not a lazy lazy 2 o'clock in the monday morning... I really don't have a burning desire to sleep, but I will any given minute, so we'll see what transpires...
I went to the Dojo today in full attire, my sword, my nunchaku, and the leather jump rope, half an hour later I realized how pathetically out of shape I have become, the new diet (which is still going strong) will help me loose the fat, but it's sure not going to help my weak little muscles... So I need to add some more physical stuff to my day... I don't know where exactly i'm going to find time for this.. but ohh well, That's just life I guess... I really think I am loosing some weight and that really makes me happy, i'm not positive yet, it hasn't even been a full week, but I definentally feel likes i've shed some baggage, which is a really nice feeling.

nemesis
Nemesis


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Nemesis, kinda cool, much like me in many ways... So now I think is an appropriate time to bring up my real identity, I am Actually ODIN THE GOD OF EGGS! Fear my power, for all eggs bow before me. Sorry, Odin the god of eggs encompassed the whole of my breakfast conversation, odd yes, strang yes, somehow oddly like me you bet. It just doesn't pay to be normal, so I don't even try... FOR I AM ODIN GOD OF EGGS!

HASH(0x8740964)
Seer


The ULTIMATE personality test
brought to you by Quizilla

"Seer, I think that fits me well too... boy online personality test are scary when they're accruate, or maybe it's just accurate in my own mind, it's sort of hard to tell sometimes... Boy now it is starting to get late, my eyelids are heavy and i'm rambling... You may ask? Why would you update your blog so late at night? I'll tell you, because I love my Erin with all my heart! She is the greatest girl in the world! No Lie! And I promised her that i'd update this blog... Now, I've broken promises before, i'm only human, but i'm going to keep this one... and you say Well why not just write a few words instead of going on and on and on... well frankly, Not only do I want to keep my promise, but I want to show Her just how freakin much I want to make her happy... So instead of just giving you some mindless bloggy dribble, I'm making a full length, hoot and hollar of a post, that my Fiancee whom I love more than anything! Can be proud to read! That's Right I LOVE MY ERIN, and i'd blog till hell freezes over if it would put a smile on her face :) because thinking about her always puts a smile on mine. So i'll leave you with this...

you suck, and that's sad
you are the "you suck, and that's sad"
happy bunny. your truthful, but can be a bit
brutal.


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home