Sunday, November 09, 2003

Ok time for an update! I had an excellent weekend, The jazz concert was a bit of a disapointment, the music was good and all, but I didn't get to take even one single improv, and I love jazz, but I love improv more than anything, Not getting to do any at the concert took something away from it for me. The even was more than fine however! Because Erin came up! and I had a very good evening with her, because she's the most charming wonderful person in the world! Plus my dad and sister(whom has her driving permit) came up and took us all to friendly's, which was only partially friendly because since i'm on atkins, like, well I had a burger and with no roll, which wasn't a big problem, the big problem was that I had this entire platter of fries that I wasn't allowed to touch! I'm so glad though that Erin and my family made me stay honest, I haven't weighed myself yet, but i'm fairly sure i've begun to loose weight... it's weird, youc an just sort of feel it.

Then Saturday night, Dan and Janice were nice enough to invite me along to go see the Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra play, i'm honestly not the biggest orchestra fan, but it was a good concert none the less, except that they started Beethoven's 5th symphany with to many duh duh duh's yah know how it starts, duh duh duh Duhhhhhh, Duh Duh Duh Duhhhh.... well instead it was Duh Duh Duh Duh Duhhhhh, it was really really odd, the conducter really wasn't very good, I thought he had good emotional expression, but his beat patterns were all whacked, it was so hard to tell what beat he was on at any given moment. And he might as well have not even given entrances as short as they were, I think it's a very good thing that the musicians knew the music as well as they seemed to, because just left up to his conducting it would have been a very very bad concert.

And now we reach sunday, yes i'm just lazing on a sunday afternoon... It's nice it's lazy, i'm at school not at church so overall i'm happy. Which for me is rare, but i'm loosing weight I have the best girl int he world, maybe me and dan might play some racket ball tonight, the possibilities are endless! Ohh and we're changing our on campus names, we're going to start going by middle names, Mealius is now Thomas, Bachman is Daniel, and i'm Robert... should manage to mix things up real nice :) But we're talking about a guy who wears three watches, so maybe mixed up isn't even the right word for me... Ahh well, who knows... Just because I haven't plugged it in awhile, WWW.Sluggy.COM I highly recommend it, and if you start from the begining you'll have ALOT of reading material.

Woof

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home