Thursday, November 13, 2003

Why do I have to write so much? I have so much stuff to write it's totally redic... Grr Re-writes of english papers.. Observations, concert reviews... so much writing and for a po boy like me who can't write well, it's just not cool... Ohh well, it really wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for that damn MLA format, darn that MLA... ohh well, Copy right laws the way they are make it near impossible to have an original idea of your own it's really dumb... anyway, this week has been going fairly well really, mostly i'm just trying to wind up for the small jazz concert on friday, obviously not tomorrow, but next friday it's going to be the most super best concert of my life, I know it... my group is just such good players, i'd say we're good enough to be considered profesional... so it's going to be a pretty killer set... especially with the set list we have ready, Blues for Queen D, All Blues, Pavane for a Dead Princess (arranged by Bachman) Well you Needn't and possible Pass the Peas :) which will be quite rockin I assure you.
So I have to teach in my observation classroom tomorrow, and i'm really not looking forward to it at all... I really feel like i'm intruding it's so hard to find a song and a lesson that I feel isn't going to interfere with how the current teacher runs his classroom... it's just sorta... invasive, he doesn't seem to care but I do.. Plus I guess i'm just not sure how ready I am to take on 30 odd 5th graders that early in the morning. But i'll do it, then it'll be done, and that'll be that... nuff said.. I'm really very very very ready for this semester to be over, although I doubt next semester will be any better... The end of school is drawing dangerously near... i'm not sure I like it at all... not one little bit. But I guess it's inevitable...
So I guess it's back to writing things I don't enjoy for me... unlike my blog... but at least as soon as all this week is over.. I can go home and most importantly SEE ERIN!!!!!! YEAH HAPPY DAN! I miss my erin, so I can't wait, speaking of weight, I'm sure i've lost some, Someone even told me today that I was looking alot better and that made me feel good... because two weeks ago I really was starting to look like crap... too fat... as I would say... but it's all getting better... THANKS DR. ATKINS! hehe, and my own willpower.... and rum, which doesn't have carbs...

Somedays I feel like a Pirate... No wait, I always feel like a pirate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home