Thursday, September 11, 2003

Ok, might I just say that I LOVE dexter gordon, No not as much as I love you Erin :), but still, He's super hip... I finally managed to get the 6 disc set of his complete blue note recordings from the 60's and they're just so good! I love his lines, and his tone... grr, I've already ordered a book of his transcriptions.. I think i'm really going to start digging in and studying dex.. he's just the right amounts of everything I like in a saxophone player... so that's what's bringing me joy at the moment! I'm actually looking forward to my practicing tonight... it's so weird... So i've begun posting again.. and well, I know some of you are reading this? so where is the love? where are the comments? Your making me all Phaclempt, talk amounst yourselfs(on the comments board) Here i'll provide a topic.. who's your favorite musician? and a microwave is neither micro or a wave disscuss...

The moon is the same moon above you.. but on a night in tunisia never does it shine so bright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home