Friday, January 26, 2007

Too long since i've last posted it's been. Today was an excellent day. Overall.
It started a little rough because the pipes that bring water to my house froze, so i'm waterless. So I went up to take a shower at the folks house and checked my weight on the digital scale.. 219... Score... My Weight has finally went below 220, which i've been fighting too achieve since before christmas.. Now I know what you are saying... why Dan.. 219.. That still makes you overweight.. I know this... HOWEVER... Since I was 285 when I graduated from college.. I'll take it.

So then i went to lunch with Mr. AND Mrs. Wensel (strange still I know) and as we consumed our fresh general tso's chicken, I mentioned that I wanted to go Bowling. So we did! Right after lunch. I have a bad history with bowling... ie. I suck at it. Breaking 65 used to be a major accomplishment for me. Now it's been almost two years since i've last gone bowling, but I can now officially add it to the list of things I can do now, that I couldn't before!!! I actually managed a 101. Not amazing by bowling standards I realize... and maybe not even mildly impressive. But it was good for me! So over all i'm feeling better about bowling, and hope to try and do some more.. at least sooner than 2 years from now. Maybe one day i'll even be able to bowl my weight... how about... 180 for both? haha, that's streching it in both directions.. HAHA.. anyway

Bands have been busy, especially OBA OBA, With a new line up and a great sound. We finally recorded a couple tracks.. You can hear the rough cut of Mambo Inn online, and soon all three finished tunes will be up as well. WWW.MusicHarrisburg.com You can also read some band bios, and keep track of when and where both Oba Oba Brasil and Chesterattic are playing. So please do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home