Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Man, Dan Melius sent me a freakin tear jerker of a video yesterday. It's just a bunch of clips from school set to a very Melius style touching song. Really big time made me miss school, and friends. Best days of my life indeed. even with all that other shit attached.

Jordan I couldn't agree more, as soon as it's warm again I think a large picnic somewhere with lots of grass for a GOFSP reunion is well in order... Maybe find a big public park somewhere between here and there. Me and the bach and whomever else can head north, while the lot on that end moves south. or something like that. Maybe just everyone meet at the valley, haha.


My family added a new member yesterday, My father bought a 50's Oliver 550 front end loader, to try and dissade mom's protests, he's claiming now he can plow our drive way and a hundred other useful things he can do with a front end loader. But really, I think he just wanted a new toy for us to play with. either way, i'm looking forward to fixing it up.. and hopefully taking it to the next steam engine show... Which by the way, as of this year, will be featuring two show's a year, instead of one. Exciting for most of my family... Depressing for my mother. She'll Live

danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home