Thursday, October 26, 2006

Deciding against sleep, and a haunting melody...

It's 6:46 I just completed another 8 hour overnight, at toys R us... my fourth night in a row, although this is a part-time job... I work a full 40 hours there this week..

Yesterday was also my second night of kung-fu... I don't know if i'm just that out of shape, or if my body is malnurished from loosing so much weight.. or if kung-fu is just that hard, but i pushed myself hard enough this week to cause my inner ear to close up, throwing me into a fit of vertigo that left me spending a good 10 minutes reeling in the bathroom trying simulatneously to not pass out, and throw up... or visa versa... I am enjoying kung-fu though... I just need to build up the somewhat massive leg strength and flexibiliy it involves... but like all truely valuable things, it'll take some doing, and some time.

This being thursday I not only have a night off work at toys, but my lesson cancelled, and since graduating i've been saying how i need to visit my old employer the Annville Free Library, So i think that is what this afternoon holds... I've wanted to take pictures in annville too, and some of fall foliage, not too mention maybe stop up and see Mr. Strohman, So analysing all the time these things are going to take plus travel.. I realize I would not be able to get enough sleep this morning, and do everything i want this afternoon, So i've made the conscious choice, to not sleep, at least, not untill tonight, when i should drop from exhaustion and sleep like a rock...

I'm 75% done putting together a new song I want to do with chesterattic.... It's my own version of a song from the Naruto 3rd season soundtrack, now cartoon network hasn't managed to show even a full season of naruto yet, and the english Dub is terrible I hate everything about it. I've watched all 191 episodes of Naruto which I could find with english sub titles.... now most of the soundtrack is goofy, and not very listenable too outside of the context of the show... but it works well in the show.... this song however "Hokage's Funeral" is from a rather depressing episode, as you can tell.. It's a funeral, of the Hokage, who is the leader of the ninja village... Now I know what your saying... "So, I should feel touched that the head ninja is dead" Yes, i say, yes you should. An extreamly kind old man, betrayed by a former student.... old hat I realize... but this tune catches something... and pulls at my heart.... the more i listen to it, the closer it comes to maybe jerking a tear from my eye. I love songs with this qualtiy...

So, Good music, No Sleep, Kung-Fu sore legs, and a camera in old familiar places... we'll see what this thursday holds...

We're all Pulling for you,
Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home