Saturday, August 26, 2006

I think i'm confused, and I think it's people who are confusing me.

My ex-girlfriend says i brushed aside everything we had... but i'm single, and she's with someone new. So, who's brushing.

I'm confused.

Now as far as girls do go, I understand when a girl digs you, and I REALLY understand rejection. But when things get complicated, and your not sure what your supposed to believe. it's confusing.

I'm confused.

My parents ride my ass to get a second job... I get one and they're not happy.

People are confusing me.

Dude spilled beer on my new shirt... i'm not confused as to why, he was drunk. But I like that shirt.. stupid drunk guys.

Not confused about stupid drunk people

Also I need to thank Jerry Garcia, and Jesus, for rounding up the parking fees in baltimore. this is also not confusing, because they are both cool cats.

So, minus, Jerry Garcia, Jesus, and my turtle. I'm confused. And for now, I guess it's better than nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home