Friday, August 04, 2006

let's talk thursday at the beach... now i've been avoiding this subject all week here. But i can't bite my tounge any longer. America... or at least myrtle beach south carolina, has a severe weight problem. We have bred a society where it is ok to be way too overweight... now i know what you're thinking... hey fatty, you don't have any room to talk... and while i'd normally agree with you. Everywhere we go, my family is among the SMALLER people in the crowd... which if you know us is rediculous, we're big people... but here, we're like goldfish in the ocean. It's disgusting in a way... people must have good self confidence, because there are things walking around in bikini's that just shouldn't be. Now i'm not much to look at... but you don't understand the scope of this problem. I lost 11 pounds in the 2 weeks prior to leaving for the beach... and frankly, I have full intention of getting back on my diet harder than ever when i get home. Because, jesus, you can't even imagine... it's creepy... i like my girls with a little extra weight... you know a few extra pounds... but when your gut rolls itself out over the edge of your swimsuit, yikes... you shouldn't be in a bikini.. I personally think a little extra pudge can even be very very attractive... perhaps a renassisance era feeling of feminine beauty.... but poor leonardo wouldn't have been able to find a canvas big enough for some of the people here. I know it's rude, but things are out of hand... till i go to the beach next year... i want to loose at least 60 more pounds... nuff said... Seeing the people walking around is all the motivation i need... ohh by the way, there should not be 11 year old kids looking heavier than me... Look mom, dad, i know you're trying to be good parents, but stop feeding them, and make their ass go for a jog... infact, get your ass out there with them... Drop the goddamn fork, stop buying anything with more than 300 calories in it.. and get your life back... Diabetes, Heart attack, cancer, high blood pressure. Do you enjoy all the pills your taking? Is eating 25 pounds of crab legs worth a stroke? I mean, we can't all be chuck norris... but i can't imagine that's the best you can do... Ugh.. once i get home i'm not sure i'm going to be able to eat... I feel an anorexic spell coming on... I love food, and I love to cook... but serious, you are making me wonder.

Much love,
Danny

P.S.- It's one thirty, and you DO NOT need a snack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home