Tuesday, July 11, 2006

So i went to lunch/shopping with a very fun girl today... I forgot just how much I missed shopping. But I really do, i hope I get to do more. "I think they were like, how much ugly can we fit in 6 or so inches" Also, girls can only play soccer with girl colored soccer balls, and boys have to use boy balls.. and both have to be adidas, nike is for runners...

Also, when did i gain motor skills? Apparently they developed at some point in time. I started playing tennis again with Dan Evans, and I swear it's probably been 3 years since i last played... but i've gotten signifigantly better... yeah... who'd figure that... anyway, i'm looking forward to more tennis... and hopefully more shopping... and some soccer... I have simple goals...

Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home