Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hmm, what's up, lots of photography, really making my sony work for a living... and finally started using the 35mm, which lacks the instant gratification of digital.. but in the end, is a way more awsome piece of equiptment, old school baby... can't wait too see how the prints turn out. Please check out and comment on some of the above photography, www.fotophish.blogspot.com And thanks to Dave for letting me steal his his photoblog idea.. (even if his is better designed and filled with better photography) after digging my prattle, be sure to follow the link on the right and check out dave's shit.. it's sweet.
I've been playing much slide guitar lately, it's my favorite, good delta blues.. i dunno, it's a nice dirty art form.. i dig it...

Let me know what you've been up to, i like to hear from you.

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home