Thursday, July 27, 2006

so life is churning slowly on.... I'm not so sure much of anyone reads this anymore, and joni is pretty much my sole commentor... with occasional insights and helpfulness from jordan. I feel like there are very few people involved in my life anymore... and it's really sad. I've been spending large amounts of time with Dan Evans, which is hip, we are very like minded, and weather we're playing tennis, or hittin up borders, or driving to obscure 24 hour diners, we usually have good conversation (usually about anything female in any given room) but other than Dan there are no other constant people in my life... my parents i suppose, but we have very distinct lines drawn between us.. I love my parents and all, but we don't communicate on the level i used to at school. I'm continuing to search for a part time morning job A) to make some extra money, and B) to hopefully find some kind of social interaction, but not much has turned up, and all the leads i've followed have met with dead ends. Playing has been up and down, while i feel i've progressed immensly far, i'm starting to feel a wall rising up, and my once fresh and fun ideas are starting to feel stale to me. i've been eating parker and coltrane like they were water and bread... but i'm not sure who else to turn to right now, for where i need to go.
I guess over all i feel translucent right now, like i'm just drifting around, if i kicked off and died tomorrow, it'd probably make people sad... but i wouldn't greatly alter anyone's lives. except dan evans wouldn't have to play so much tennis, and would find himself at truck stop's at 4 in the morning a lot less.

oddly enough at this point in the post, i seemed to have gotten distracted and nodded off in a book for a few hours...
so, i guess my coltrane of thought has died... very odd, very odd indeed.
so i guess it's g'night for now...

Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home