Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Still playing a lot of tennis, and actually improving i think! how about that... i go to the beach with the fam in 2 weeks, so i'm on a full tilt bore to try and drop a few more pounds, and tone myself up a little extra... granted two years of this probably wouldn't help me loose as much weight as i'd like too... and by toned i mean, not completly disgusting to look at...
Mini-Band camp started, it seems I have a pretty good group of kids this year.. and for the most part, everyone is already marching pretty good, even for the first day. They don't even play half bad, and will probably sound good without too much work. I have full band camp to attend the week after the beach... So, one week of getting burned and relaxing, and then a week of getting burned worse and running around a field all day. It's all cool though...
Life is so funny, I don't know if i'm happy or depressed, i guess it depends on the moment... there are definentally people who make me happy, and people who make me depressed, but there are also people who depress me, because they make me happy... i know that doesn't make any sense.. but what does anymore?
Speaking of loosing weight for the beach, my entire family is in a two week race, my skinny sister dis-cluded.. to see who can loose the most in a two week period.. haha.. all our weights are up on a board in the house.. then before we leave we'll all weigh in.. and probably eat twice that much weight back while we're at the beach. haha. Ohh well...
I have hopefully some tennis, and a flute lesson, and some band tonight... so, i guess i should go prepair these things.

Danny

2 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Joan Concilio said...

man, how'd you get into helping at band camp? i'd love to do that but i don't even know where to start.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Daniel R said...

easy, bradshaw asked me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home