Monday, July 31, 2006

well it's the end of a fine monday. a fine monday at the beach... i've eaten too much, and have started a decent tan... well, the start of a decent tan. Other good news was me putting my swimsuit on this morning and realizing that tied it's tightest, i still had a free 4 inches or so.. which while it meant my swimsuit was difficult to use at the beach today, i hit me up some adidas outlet, and now have a smaller, if not cooler swimsuit. Walking on the beach is nice, and it may seem corny but it makes me really miss having a girlfriend. it'd be much nicer to walk down the beach holding hands with someone. but I guess it just wasn't in the cards for this yeah. but even 12 hours away, there is someone i've had on my mind though. but as usual i dare not jump to any conclusions.
I'll keep you updated through the week. i hope i find you well.
Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home