Monday, November 27, 2006

I hate people with excuses. and I hear a lot of them. I don't mind people who don't want to hang out, don't feel like going out of the house, and don't feel like being around me. That is fine. But don't bullshit me. I don't care, if I ask you to do anything, anywhere, anytime, and you just plain old fashioned don't want to, Just tell me. Really, i'm pretty much beyond needing explanations for everything. You can tell when people are reaching for a good excuse, because you'll usually get 3 or 4 reasons in quick succession. Usually along the lines of.... I don't REALLY have enough time, you asked me TOO late, I'm not REALLY in the mood, I'm SORT OF SUPPOSED to do X. Well i promised so and so i'd do this... This sort of bullshit needs to stop. For now on, just go with what you're really thinking. Dan, I don't want to hang out with you tonight. Yes my feelings will be hurt... but they are anyway. Or they won't be. Either way, give me the dignity of a little honesty.

Danny

P.S. I have gotten some honest good excuses, IE. Dude, i'd love to come, but I live in Jersey. I'd accept that one.

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger ElfriedeSmokesCrack said...

i'd love to hangout but i have to get some sleep. Mondays are always busy down at the...office. oh, i didn't tell you? yeah I work an office job now...remember? cause last week we didn't hangout because i had to go to the job interview and didn't want to make it a late night. plus i was still feeling a bit loopy from the anesthesia from my elective surgery from the day before when we we're supposed to go out for Thai. Remember? Yeah. Cause I was getting my septum fixed after I banged my nose playing roller-hockey right before we were supposed to go see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra? and my phone wasn't getting reception because I was in a tunnel on the way to pick up my dog at the Vet in Scranton who specializes in canine food poisoning. oh shit my minutes are about to run out my new coin-operated modem. Talk to you later, Dan. We should totally hangout sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home