Monday, January 01, 2007

Holiday season in a nutshell.

- Caroling (in 4 part harmony forthoose)
- New friends, and feelings I didn't know I was capable of
- Portable DVD player
- A ton of new movies, including 9 new cheesy kung fu flicks
- Excitement over a vacume cleaner.. ohh how domestic i've become
- topping off at almost 1,000 cookies
- re-connecting with old friends, well missed
- Pirates that grow in water
- won a game of spades
- lost two games of chinese checkers
- I can wear a size 35 gap jean!!!
- six new dresdan files books

things i'm looking forward to in the new year

- chester attic gigs, especially the 12th
- Andy Roberts joining Oba Oba Brasil
- a Potential third band of my own design
- More Dresdan files books
- a potential blade movie maraton
- NEW, Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles, Transformers, and Indiana Jones
- Spending time with old friend, and new friends, and new old friends, and old new friends...
- Making those size 35 jeans loose on me, and getting into a pair of 33's
How about you?

I know what i want roosevelt, now i just need a plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home