Sunday, April 09, 2006

Well, i'm older, probably not wiser, but at least we try.
I want to thank everyone who came to my birthday party it really was one of the nicest shindigs of my life. Anyone who couldn't be there but wanted to be, thank you for your good wishes. Believe me, just the phone call saying happy birthday sorry i couldn't make it meant more than anything to me.

I'd be remiss by far if i didn't thank my girlfriend amber the most. She really put alot of time, money, and effort into making sure i had a great birthday, and thanks to her efforts it was probably the best birthday of my life. Nothing I could ever say or do could express how grateful and appreciative I am to have her. And although she does far more than she should, and way way way more than i deserve, she does it anyway.. and it means alot to me.

bah, well i'm just going on and on, maybe it's just the lazy sunday. Maybe i'm too full of cake.. either way... great weekend. Thanks all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home