Thursday, January 12, 2006

There is so much i think i could.. or should say... but i really don't know how to say it.

Life has a funny way of making as little sense as possible... i feel so much pain, and so much joy right now... i don't want them to cancell each other out... if that makes any sense at all...

I bought some insense that is supposed to smell just like an indian temple.... i really really like it... it's aroma compliments my entry way buddha very nicely... (is that buddha?, my sisters asked.) these are things... among many.. that bring me joy.
Because it's late and i'm feeling bad with words... this song will have to do.

You never hear what the hell i'm trying to say
You have nothing to say to me
it's as if my voice is too small for you to hear
You won't even respond to me
And you're crying, crying all by yourself
But what am i to do, for i'm crying too
Accept your fate all alone in the dead of night!
High tail it past all the chaos
Keep high tailing it through the night
High tail it twoard your home land
and whenever your surpass this world, the heavens will be waiting for you
yeah, yeah

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please talk to me about things....that's why i'm here.....i want to help you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home