Saturday, December 24, 2005

Thanks to everyone who came out to the show, it was definentally a good one. Few of you know what how much you being there meant to me.

today was definentally the most stressful christmas eve ever. Oddly enough Jay-z and Linkn' Park summed it up best this morning.

Not guilty, he who does not feel me is not real to me
Therefore he doesn't exist
So poof...vamoose son of a bitch

Yo, It starts with
One thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It's so unreal
I Didn't look out below
I Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on, and didn't even know
Wasted it all just to
Watch you go
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me, will eventually, be a memory, of a time when I tried so
hard and got so far... but in the end it doesn't even matter.

I guess i really have no choice now but to live my life... i'm sorry you don't want to be there for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home