Monday, April 19, 2004

Wow, maybe the most infamous spring arts.. umm.. I mean Cherry Blossom festival ever... apparently there was a big semi-riot in the midst of all the drunken stupidness... lots of people got arrested... the campus was put on full lockdown... as in, leave the building your in and you get arrested... and where was Dan during all this? Ohh yeah watching movies from the saftey of his happy little apartment, far away from the congregation of morons... but all is well...

Me and Bachman went and saw Kill Bill vol 2 at MoviE-town, up in E-town, and it was, as expected... quite spectacular... other than that, life is fairly dull... I miss erin alot... My family is getting a 52" projection TV... my greenhouse was up to over 100 degrees over this beautiful weekend...

tomorrow evening is going to be hell... I have to do a recital, followed immediatly by class, chamber choir, choir rehersal with the orchestra, and small jazz band..... It's just praying to be the worst monday ever... And to top it all off... I'm fat... yes, i'm as out of shape as i've ever been in my life... and i'm not sure what to do about it... it seems every time I loose weight, it always comes back two fold... ohh well.. I guess it's not going to stop me from trying to make this summer a healthy productive one... most certainly...

In the moonlight I felt your heart,
Quiver like a bowstring's pulse.
In the moon's pure light, you looked at me.
Nobody knows your heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home