Tuesday, March 30, 2004

So choir tour went off without much a hitch... which was very very cool. A good weekend, and a good time was had by all.

The week should be fairly easy... with the whole of my concentration going to friday (at 7:30, be there or die) Where we will be having the small jazz festival... Our tunes are starting to pull together nice... although it's a pretty dark set of songs... Black and Tan Fantasy, Someday "Footprints" will come, and Autumn Leaves (with a touch of Nardis). None of which are particularly happy tunes... but it's all good. I'm especially excited because as you may or may not know... Someday "footprints" will come is my own arrangement.

In other good news... upon hearing how upset we were, the RA who was to take our room is going to let us have it... speaking of which... we go to pick rooms tomorrow... I am the 8th person to pick... so as long as the 7 people before me don't go for our room, We'll be golden... So everyone keep your fingers crossed... also, since John, who has been an incredibly amazing roommate is graduating early next year... Jason Bachman will once again be living with me!!! As our 4th roommate... for the the second semester. So that is going to be really cool.

My birthday is in a week! Hear that! A week, April 7th!!!! i'll be 21 hint hint, if you want some present ideas... it's going to be my 21st birthday.... hint hint... April 7th... yeah... wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean? Say no more Squire...

Also, Erin is coming up to spend THE WHOLE WEEKEND WITH ME! OHHHHHHHHHHH HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN! She'll be here for the concert and the rest of the weekend, and that just makes me happy as crap... ohh yes... very very happy crap... she's so hot is unbelieveable... and frankly there isn't a day that goes by that I deserve her, but there also isn't a day goes by that I dont' think about her... So yeah.. that's all super good. ok.. i guess... it's sleep for me... or something along those lines.... yeah, Sleep definentally sleep..

In related news, choir tour has killed my voice... I could barely sing at all in chamber choir tonight... and to make things better I have to sing for choral lit on wednesday with my group... AND I have to teach in choral lit friday... aught to be quite the trick without my voice in good order... ohh well... I also have a string test friday... maybe this week isn't going to be such a breeze after all... ohh well... what can you do? Not much eh... yeah, I agree not much


SO COME TO THE SMALL JAZZ FESTIVAL FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7:30 FOR MY BAND..... BACHMAN KLINGLER OVERDRIVE... WILL BRING IT TOO YOU HARDCORE>>> PLUS IF YOU MISS IT, YOU WILL MAKE ME A SAD DAN ON MY BIRTHDAY... Which is realize isn't untill the following wednesday... but close enough... Blah

Bed for real this time

All that is necessary is to lay down, not just the body, but one's heart and the whole of oneself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home