Saturday, March 20, 2004

Soooo, there were no crying leprechauns this st. Patricks day... some very heavily intoxicated leprechauns... but not crying.. so, our little post-saint patricks day party went off without a hitch and good times were had by all... now that's what I like to hear...

Tonight was the jazz concert... it went SPECTACULAR... we pulled alot of stuff together at the last minute.. I was even fairly pleased with my improve over It don't mean a thing... I really would have like a few more choruses though... 24 measures just isn't enough... but the concert was grand.

I also got to talk to dad at the concert... and he's fairly sure he'll be able to build me a green house... even heat it!!! This makes me really really happy... hopefully we'll be able to get on it soon though... I should have started planting already... although winter is STILL trying to cling on even though it's really supposed to be done...

AND the best news of all, Tomorrow is my three year anniversary! Which makes me 3 years happy.... And Erin is coming up for a few hours to see me, in spite of being sick and more busy than any poor girl should be... she still loves me enough to come see me.. because she knows it'll make me really really happy...


Post-Saint Patricks day party - Much needed upgrade.
Jazz concert - Upgrade
John and probably Janice dropping Music Ed - Upgrade
Me still music ed - downgrade
Greenhouse - Upgrade
Erin coming to see me - upgrade
Coming to the realization that the four of us living in this room really like living with each other - upgrade
Realizing some girl who's going to be derikson's RA is probably taking our room - Downgrade... and sadness

3 year anniversary - Still the best upgrade ever!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home