Monday, March 15, 2004

Spring break was very super cool, and over all a really good time...
Unfortunatally it's over

So i've decided to fast this week.. mon-fri... it's 3 o'clock on monday... and well, i'm starting to wonder if i'll make it... i'm not super hungry but in the same vein i think I am... I actually went to lunch with the normal folks... but I didn't eat... and all of their food looked really really really good... Although the original plan was to still go to meals... i'm starting to think I should avoid them... hopefully today will be the hardest day... We'll see... There are a few reasons i'm doing this... one is to kick off a diet... I need to eat less... that's all, but I have a horrible food addiction, I really love to eat... so I doing this to sort of clear the plate... so to speak.. empty my system of all the junk food i'd eaten over break and clean my system out... This is to be a breath of fresh air, to clear my mind and clear my senses... so... we'll see how it goes... i'll end early if need be... but I hope not too... my only real concern is having enough energy for friday's jazz band concert...

Saturday will be my 3 year anniversary!!! Ohh it's so cool... me and Erin have been doing better and better... the break really helped alot... I love being with her... and can't wait to see her saturday... if only for a few hours... I love you sweetie!

Other than that nothing much is going on... I really don't feel like being at school... at all, I'm already irritated at my classes... and starting to feel frustrated again... but there isn't much else to be done about it!

So i'll keep posting, you keep reading... it'll all be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home