Saturday, April 17, 2004

Well, now i've tried posting some things, and they haven't been appearing, so hopefully this will work... Or I will be a very sad camper.

On the good news, although we really didn't get much of a turn out... The small jazz concert went off VERY VERY well.... I was so pleased with how our stuff turned out... Imam was completly rockin' and We even got the ending right on Strange Game! That's a first!!! But I was so super pleased, Mr. Strohman told me i'm a natural Band Leader... Just like Cannonball he said... whew.... I'm not sure i'm ready for those kind of compliments... In case you don't know, Cannonball was one of the coolest cats to ever introduce a song.. he really knew how to set the mood.. Mr. Miller told me I missed my calling and that I should have my own Talk Show... that is so super great...

Now the bad news... A certain friend has really let me down lately, I've been the best of friends, and have stuck by him through somethings many others wouldn't... but lately I realize he has absolutally no integrity whatsoever, and he is truely at the lowest point in his life....My natural instinct is to stand by him no matter what.... but tonight he had me so fuming mad inside I didn't even look at him, and barely acknowledged him when he talked... I was so afraid that if I did... i would tear him up so bad he'd never recover... which although he needs his ass beat right now... i'm not sure that that moment was right.... i'm sorry if all this is rather ambigious, but it is rather a personal thing, if your the sort of person who knows i'll talk to you about this sort of thing, you can always get the actual details from me... So my wish tonight is that my friend stops being a Complete Jackass and gets his head back on straight... he's fucked up his life pretty bad, and has just about completly flushed himself down the lou.... So here's to hoping i'm not forced to beat the ever loving crap outta him.... for all his troubles are his own doing..

Other than that, it's just the same old Dan in the same old town... I need to get in shape, and I miss Erin.. Our relationship is about as perfect as something can be, we fight every once and awhile, but that's human nature... She is truely my best friend, and Every day, hour, minute, and second I spend without her, i spend it with a vital part of me missing.. She's brought so much joy and happiness into my life, and sometimes I worry she doesn't realize that... but she just keeps on loving me no matter what... and that is something that never ceases to amaze me and make me smile...

Tommorw is choral rehersals, and juries... maybe even kill bill vol. II... either way tommorrow I will chill....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home