Tuesday, September 16, 2003

ok, so I started practicing at 7:45 last night, then I had small jazz from 9:30 till 11, then I went back downstairs and continued practcing till 12:15, you do the math... that's right four and a half hours, and the best part of it is? I totally enjoyed every minute of it! Grr i'm starting to becom eso happy with my playing, I actually feel like i'm some kind of musical force at this school now... or period for that matter, it's the first time i've ever felt this completly confident in my abilities as a musician... especially as a jazz saxophone player.. feels so nice..

So since mom completly hated the name Ella for our soon to be new puppy, it's been changed to ellie, and well, I can live with that... I really need to clean up in here too, this place is a mess, and although dan melius is a part of it in a small way, the whole of this mess is fully my fault, sigh, what's a girl to do... well clean, it's just finding motivation and time, one of which I don't have this morning... unless it involves either A)Seeing Erin, or B)Playing my saxophone... speaking of seeing erin this weekend is going to be 2 and 1/2 years! :) :) :) that makes dan happy! but not as happy as i'll be at 3 years, and not even half as happy as i'll be when we can finally get married! Grr, the best things are worth waiting for though :) I love you sweetie!

Come on and wail, come on and we'll cottontail...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home