Thursday, February 22, 2007

So I had written what I thought to be a rather grand post today. It spoke eloquently about Hiking in the woods today, and my readiness for spring. It spoke fondly of outdoor activities I want to pursue this year including lots of hiking, picnicing, and playing instruments in the woods... I made fond mention of the fact that i'd enjoy company to do these things, and hinted that there were specific people on my mind.. but that I'd do it all myself if I had to...
yes this post was grand, and I even proof-read and fixed a few spelling errors, and corrected some poorly worded phrases... then as I click publish, I realized, deep in the pit of my stomache, that my window had frozen, and despite my best efforts, my wonderous post was lost to a glitch, in the parlance of our times.

And now, you are left with this, sad monument, to a great post, that will never be read.

Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home