Monday, June 27, 2005

Star Wars Episode III

Might I just say Yummie... Definentally the best of the new Star Wars films... Really tied it all together for me... Although I would have liked to see a bit more of General Grievous.. Must Say I quite dug that character.... So after it comes out on DVD i'm going to live one of my lifelong dreams and have a marathon, that's right, all six movies back to back to back... Might make a bit of a small party of it.. Course it'll have to wait till III hit's DVD... Is anyone interested? Does anyone even read this anymore? Let me know friends and compatriots... For I will be anxiously waiting.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not sure if i count or not but i found you a while back through a very roundabout dover blogs search. then i forgot to check back; then i almost thought you weren't going to update any more so i almost took you out of my favorites; then voila you update.

lalala, way too much info? anyway, just wanted to say hi. hope you're doing ok. drop me an e-mail sometime - jconcilio(at)ydr(dot)com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home