Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm starting afresh and anew, in everything I do. Some by choice, others by nessesity. I can't forget the past, even the things i would rather forget. But they are past and all I have is now. So i'll list what I have now, and that'll be enough.

A degree (almost) - Will it help me, not as much as my skills, but i guess the paper doesn't hurt to legitimize me.

A bike - which is good since i don't have the money to put my car through inspection.

Jazz - because it's the only thing that starts inside me and works it's way out

A house - how sadly as the song goes, a house is not a home.

a girl who loves me - even though she damn well shouldn't


So this is my short - though not small - list of my current assests... Now only time will tell where I go from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home