Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm reviewing, The situation....


Well just in case anyone is actually reading this and needs to know a little bit about what's going on. Me and Erin are still together (if you REALLY need back story, come talk to me). Anyway, we're still together, but we're not engaged, and although It kinda sucks, maybe it is indeed for the better. Give us both a chance to live for ourselves a bit. We have the rest of our lives, so I am officially from this point on in no hurry.

Tonight was the Chamber choir concert, which went very well. (We made mothers cry) again if you need back story talk to me. But even more spectacular was a tradition that is officially one of my new favorites. Dr. Mecham and his wife baked somewhere around 9 pies for the chamber choir, and we we're cordially invited into their home to feast. We got Dr. Mecham and his wife a 120 dollar gift certificate to the round room at the hotel hershey, so they're going to have a nice meal.. But I don't know if i've ever eaten a meal to compair to those pies... Strawberry, Chocolate Fudge, Caramel Pecan, Lemon Merangue, Peanut Butter, and apple. And all of them were of the highest caliber.

As I need to start thinking about living after I leave here in derickson A, I also need to try and make my house (A trailer on my parents land.) As much a home as possible. I have some good ideas too... So if anyone knows were I can get Tatami Mats cheaper than 35$ for 3' by 6' Pannels, let me know......

I'm sending my sorry ass to bed, sleepy, but happy, and with a hint of devilishness.

I think I'd better think it out again.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Joan said...

I'm glad you're happy even though I don't know you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home