Thursday, April 28, 2005

I've come to a very important realization this evening... I need to shut my mouth, and not speak until my brain has thought about what it was going to say. I think to fast, and my poor mouth just has to spit out whatever dribble is currently running through. Sometimes it comes out as quick wit... But far too often it just comes out as me being a jackass, or putting down my friends.. or just generally being a person I don't like. The big problem is that i means I talk alot less. (if you don't have anything nice to say...) But it needs to be done. I don't like being an asshole, my synical brain has just learned to cope that way. But i'm going to put forth a good effort, to not speak everytime i'm thinking something.. it will make everyone, especially me, happier.

In that vein, my Instant Messenger still doesn't work.. and the internet in general seems to have crapped out on my laptop and with my cingular phone being as terribly reliable as it is, it leaves me generally disconnected... not that i'd know who to talk to if it did work... Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home