Thursday, April 28, 2005

These are days, head heavy, eyes glazed.
School is winding to a close... forever. It's odd, too odd, how close it is. And the thing is I don't know where everyone is going and doing... Not like highschool where the colleges your friends are going have names and dates and times. Jobs and uncertainty all of it without gaurantees. I'm rambling, it's late. And I hate when I ramble.

My computers have been freakin' out quite severly, but I think i just regained control of my laptop. Maybe tomorrow i'll try the same thing on the desk top. Try to regain control of my territory.

I'm going up to ship saturday. I love that girl. One day i'll be able to prove it to her. I hope one day soon. But I know how good I have it with her. and that makes me happy.

Happiness being noticably lackin from my life. Maybe i'll find some somewhere. Maybe i'll find it soon. And if not then that too is my cross to bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home