Thursday, February 05, 2004

New posts... so hard when you live a boring life... yah?? Still, lots of things sort of going on... I guess.... Not tomorrow, but the next friday is Valentine's day. That's three years for me and mine folks! A long time, and I must say, the best three years of my life. The best part is, I got my Finacee The coolest present... it's so cool, I can't tell you what it is, but if your not Erin, and would like to know you can always drop me a line... and no sending spies darlin... that's not fair game :)...
Also it's worth mentioning that it's cold as balls outside.. and last night, it was cold as balls inside too... but for two nights in a row now... I have found THE PERFECT sleeping position.. you know, just the right temperature in the room, with just the right amount of blankets covering you in JUST the right lay on the bed... ohh my, it's heavenly.
Really all I want is another weekend with Erin.. they are always the best
I also want maelstorms of snow, so that they FINALL CANCEL FREAKIN CLASS... which has NOT happened even amongst this completly redic weather.
Bah, stupid school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home