Tuesday, January 27, 2004

So things just are, I'm pretty much finished cleaning the room... it looks pretty good, we definentally have alot more space now... I need to buy a hamper though, for lack of anywhere else to put dirty laundry... I'm so tired of being awake... i'm not tired, just being awake feels so much like a dream lately.. I don't like it.
I am dressed very nice today, powder blue "hawaii" T-shirt with my favorite kakais and kakai shoes.. the new necklace my parents got me from saint lucia too.... it's just a really nice outfit, and with my old navy winter coat, and gap messenger bag it works particularly well.. It's day's like this that I wish I owned a boat... I could just sail to the middle of nowhere and float... that'd be the way to go for sure... so i'm not sure if anyone is reading this, It has been awhile and most of my audience has probably forgotten about this... I haven't gotten a single comment either... but for now, i suppose i'll keep updating...

When we understand, we are at the center of the circle, and there we sit while Yes and No chase each other around the circumference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home