Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Yeah, My conducting project went really well... I'm still rather behind in stuff I need to get done till the end of the semester... but i'm feeling pretty good about the stuff I am getting done... which is quite alot for me.

It snowed a bit today! and according to the forcasts we stand a chance of getting quite a bit this weekend too!! I'm not sure it'd be great... but it'd be fun anyway.

So my car has some kind of anti-freeze leak... well, quite a signifigant anti-freeze leak... and that's not a terribly good thing actually.... So not sure what i'm going to do about that. Yeah..

So I also managed to finally get a frame, and hang up my dexter gordon poster.... and although the room really looks like hell because my stuff is everywhere... that poster still lightens the place up signifigantly.. yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home