Wednesday, November 26, 2003

1 lesson, 1 class, THEN THANKSGIVING BREAK! Yippie! :)


I can't wait to just hang out with erin, and play with my puppy (who's probably not a puppy at this point) and eat some turkey, and chill... I just am really looking forward to a nice long chill.

Then the work comes back hardcore, but for now, that's out of my mind. completly. Because above all else i've been in a good mood.

Mr. Miller, apparently is impressed enough with my playing that he talked about it in bachman's lesson. Now I could take that as a sign that i'm "There" and get real cocky and stuff. Instead i'm going to take it as a sign that i'm on the right track, and dig in even harder to try and get my stuff together.

And. that will have to be all the blogging for now. Because, it's all I have to say. I'll probably blog from home too... if only a little, or alot, or whatever strikes me... provided the striking doesn't knock me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home