Monday, February 02, 2004

Yippie! Questions make me happy so i'll answer them first.

A) My sister never drives her car because she only has a permit. If she were to drive it, it would be illegal and getting pulled over would be a real mess.

B) Our dear Meeka had a heart attack and passed out dead at my sister's feet when they got home from vacation. It was sad, and my family was more attacked to the dear dog then we all cared to admit. So instead of going with the original plan of new carpet, we got Ellie instead... who is feeling better, but for the time being can't or won't use her back leg, so she's nicknamed tripod or hopalong, either or until her trip to the orthopedic surgeon, then hopefully she'll be a new puppy... Meeka is missed, but I must admit me and Ellie are better friends... and Ellie likes people too.. which is a plus.

Now this weekend... whew buddy. This was the best weekend ever, and by ever, i mean like, ever... I got to spend friday night till sun afternoon with Erin. And no one really needs details but we had a great time, we went to dinner, then watched Once a Time in Mexico, well Erin slept through alot of it... but it was late and That's fine :), The next day we played pool 11 games of pool, it was crazy but we had a good time, I won 7-4 but only because Erin was out of practice, once she's back in full form I won't stand a chance. We ate lunch at sheetz, and we had chef boyardee sunday, and it was alot of fun and it was just a great time... ohh why did it have to end.

So in case you were wondering I did watch the superbowl, I did route for the Patriots and I'm not the biggest football fan, but I watched the whole game and was definentally on the edge of my seat at the end of that game... If you didn't see it, well, good for you for not being a media whore... but it was a good game.. lol

Ohh dear, not much else to talk about really. Have fun kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home