Friday, January 30, 2004

Twas brillig and the slyvy toves did gire and gimbel in the wabe
All mimsy was the borogrove and the moom wraths out grabe.

any guesses what i've been watching... well if you don't know that's sad for you... and if you do know, that's good for you.

DANGER! DANGER! Extremely flammable. Harmful or fatal if swalled. Harmful if inhaled. May cause central nervous system effects, including dizziness, headache or nause, causes eye, skin and respiratory tract irritation. Use only with adequate ventilation. ---- and to think even with a tag like this on me my erin loves me anyway... boy she's great :)

I am truely in a rare mood today... this date coming up in a few short hours has me all completly happy for today... now if all my classes were over so I could get on the freakin road with it already... man... I hate waiting... I tell yah... waiting just isn't worth it's wait.. ok please continue... in gold.

Cause is effect; Effect is Cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home