Tuesday, January 18, 2005

First day of classes... well, i didn't even have all my classes, I was excused from one because I was playing a gig at the inaguration of pennsylvania's new attorney general. He seemed a nice enough guy for a politician, and a republican. That crowd of people definentally made me ok with being poor though. More pomp and bullshit in that room than I ever want to have to deal with... The rich are definentally not my people.

The class I did have today, was good though, Religion in Literature, I'm going to have to read my balls off for it. But I think everything will be at least midly interesting.

Bachman's girl got him a DVD of like ten episodes of a TV show radiohead was making but never aired. They are really fucked up, and really really really beautiful. Some of them horrify me, and some make me want to cry for their shear beauty. A twisted beauty, but that's hardly the point. I always have had a slightly darker taste than most. I am Citizen Insane. Only in darkness is there light. But pop culture really doesn't jive with that much. Not that I can say I wish I was part of pop culture. Ohh well.

Fuck culture... I never use it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home