Thursday, August 12, 2004

So, as the new school year approaches, i feel i may actually have it in me to keep this updated a little more often. Although I belive i am going to try and put my computer in the closet, so that I spend much less time with it... as I believe it's one of my greatest hinderances to getting anything done... hopefully by placing the unit as a whole in the closet, I will be less inclinded to sit in front of it, achieving little to nothing.

My most recent fun of the summer (possibly the biggest highlight) was my trip to Warped Tour.
Made some new favorites, ie. The Casualties, Taking back sunday, The Kinison. Re-affirmed somethings as well, Coheed and Cambria... does indeed rock.... and Yellowcard, does indeed suck ass.... Learn to tune that violin junior... cause it sounds like shit...

My last adventure will involve me and My dearest Erin going on an overnight backpacking trip... location as of yet unplanned... but it should be fun. Over the summer I managed to get myself a Garmin E-trex GPS, as well as a new Outdoor Products, Mantis hiking pack... I even have non-cotton socks... ohhh... i'm prepped and ready to go. Well actually I have quite a bit of prepping and reading to get done... but well, ok, i better get on that.

Okay I don't want to overdo this at first, I know attention spans are limited... so this will do for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home