Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I didn't have to go today in choral lit, which is good because I really wasn't ready... I also got an 88 on my string bass test, which is pretty darn good coming from Dr. Dietrich. i'm still not really feeling myself though... I think it's cause Erin is still mad at me, or maybe just mad... I dunno.. either way it screws up my thought process... I'm thinking of writing a jazz requiem... the problem is I'm a pretty crappy composer... on top of that, i'm not really sure what constitutes a requiem, there are so many of them... I don't know if it's just naming it that, then having that feel or what.. something to find out, maybe i'll ask bachman, he's much wiser than I on such issues... still it's something i'd like to do and perform if it turned out decent... so I dunno, just my thoughts... i'm pretty hungry, i hope choir goes fast so I can eat... it's just been such a blah week and today doesn't seem to be improving it at all... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home