Monday, June 11, 2007

Well, this is how it is. Life is either A) too cheerful to blog or B) too depressing to blog... and honestly, lately it's been B far more than A, but i guess this is life. We are currently on day 4 of our family vacation. We are way up in the hills in Colorado. The campground is nice enough, but really in the middle of god forsaken nowhere. The trip has been fun, and the days have been going by very very slowly. So far my favorite bit was most likely the Asia art exhibit I drug the family too back in kansas city (which is not in Kansas). In fact, I think they made kansas city not be in kansas, because there is NOTHING in kansas. Apperently it's a state so devoid of life, that even wal-mart didn't bother to try and take it over. I've gotten lots of great photos, but most will likely not be up till I get back (around the 30th). I'm hoping to wait and dump them all to my own computer. I have two gigs of memory, we'll see if it lasts.
I may update more on the trip. But maybe not. We'll see.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home