Saturday, October 22, 2005

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Fuck you and the Horse you rode in on.

Especially for Dan:
So in case you didn't know this is my blog. Not yours. Not ours. Mine. This blog reflects me and my life. So if you don't like what I have to say then go fuck yourself.
For the first time in my life I'm finally doing what makes me happy. It's not what people expect of me it's just for me. I heard what you said about me tonight and frankly I think your the biggest asshole in the entire world. You have absolutely no right to say anything about me because I've put up with much much worse from you. At any given time in our relationship I've never lied to you about anything. I can't say as much for you. Love is wanting what makes your partner happy. And I have to say that what makes me happy is not you anymore. You have no idea what I am or who Chris is for that matter so stop being a child and discussing this with your family. You put this on yourself last year when you broke up with me via aim and absolutely nothing was enough to make you happy. Now that's come back to kick you in the ass. I don't know how many different ways I can say no and I don't love you anymore. Take this for what it is...over. Just move on.
posted by Erin @ 11:12 PM

When the truth hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home