Monday, October 17, 2005

The Abs post

Well because you asked so nicely I will make a whole post about Abby Naylor aka Abs

Abby is, well you know she's just this girl.

Actually I have quite a history with Abby who for some time dated my best childhood friend Austin, i actually met her through Austin, because we always hung out, and the first time we hung out that i remember well, was me and austin rented some 80's tacular martial arts movie and we all had a riotus time enjoying watching droves of 80's men getting their asses kicked, and a good time was had by all..

If you were the sort of person who wanted to get to know ms Naylor I'd say Dr. Who would be the best place to start... what's that you don't know who Dr. Who is? well then my friend you either have alot of BBC to watch... or you may not want to hang out with abby.. the girl is obbessed.. and i mean OBSESSED... it's creepy, but in the cool way... ... ... ...

frankly i've watched the Lions share of BBC in my short 22 years, so I have precious little critism.

So i have to be up for work in give or take 5 hours... and that's probably more Abby than most of you can digest in one evening anyway..

So there you go kid, a whole post all about you! Hope you liked it, as for me, my ass is grass... bed time kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home