Thursday, October 13, 2005

With Sonny Swingin'

Jesus If I could feel like those glossy faces staring at me happy or seemingly so and everyone else too where did our joy go
Sonny is swinging and that should cheer me up because Sonny always cheers me up but even the swing has the blue funk Transfer that I think
The will of things around me likes to think ill be fine And sure no DR. would diagnose what i got But perhaps theyd give me drugs anyway
Maybe even this blue funk has some cheer The kind in wine and fine tuned beer but Oh I wonder what happens when the sweet numb goes
wont take long
never does
when my Head hits my cotton cement I know even the sweetest swing will fade away to the hating faces Doubt Fear probably a fair share of Insecurity the Deaths I die ill never care But I could rest well knowing if it was really there
These sort of boppers never take their turn when you want so im ill to stick here and get what solace i can, Swingin with Sonny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home