Monday, October 24, 2005

OHH OHH OHH OHH, You kids know what Nov 1st is right!!! Star Wars Episode III hits DVD! While that in itself isn't THAT big a deal.. What it means is that I have to start planning the party, yes that party. The ultimate test of movie fandom! The 6 film consecutive marathon! I've already talked to many of the interested parties, so people need to start letting me know when we want to do this. As much as the thought of this is scary, it's something that needs to be done.

Plus anyone who remembers Mad Elf Christmas, well, anyone who at leasts remembers that they were there, if not mentally haha... I'd like to have mad elf christmas at my place, I'll even shell out for the Elf, So let me know if you kids would like to have the second year of our festival of bottled cheer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home