Wednesday, August 03, 2005

uh huh

So this is it huh... the rest of my life... for some reason i'm not throughly impressed. In fact, beyond not being impressed, i'm kind of dissapointed. My biggest problem is this... i don't like money.. i hate it in fact... unfortunatally it seems the larger part of the rest of your life involves passing it all around. and it doesn't matter what other sorts of joys I may create for myself, the whole of everything this world has to offer involves the paper stuff...
I don't know if money is really even my problem.. But for something i don't care about i find myself wasting alot of time worrying about it. I guess all i'm saying is that i'm fairly unhappy... and i really have no good reason to be... now i know what many of you might say. Why Dan! you're suffering from depression! Society has made medication that will fix you right up! Sadly, even if i did have the medical insurance to get such medications I probably couldn't afford the co-pay.. and it would just depress me that i was taking drugs to be happy...
Speaking of drugs... the Goats do Roam 2003 South African Red Wine is fairly tasty... Although a light nose, it hits with a surprizingly strong berry taste, and leaves with a comanding burnt taste.. really quite nice... Not sure if you care... or if your reading, or actually who the hell you even are... but If you were interested, The Goats do Roam 2003, I'd recommend for a late night, maybe with cashews.. Yes, Cashews compliment it nice..

The good news is i'm losing weight... the better or worse news depending is that i think i'm losing my mind.

2 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DaN!!! Thanks for the comment! It's been so long since I've seen you! I'll probably go to some football games this season, so maybe I'll see you at some of them. I remember how you always used to make me laugh...... All you had to do is laugh..hehe. Anyways, I hope all is going well for you! Did you graduate from college yet? We'll have to catch up sometime!

<3 April

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see the world is still moving. The love of money eats up the creative, spiritual, 'id' component of our lives and forces a heartless, expedient, brutally rational outlook on everything. Or so I hear. Nice to see you're still out there Dan. www.xanga.com/hasame180 is where I usually play out my thoughts, if I have any.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home