Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Well let's see

Knobels was pretty darn good, It was nice to get to spend sometime on vacation with my family it made me quite happy.

Hiking with erin was fantastic too, very tireing i'll admit.. from noon of day 1 till we got back the next morning we didn't see a single human being.. it was all very neat, even if nature is a little scary at night, and i was sore for a week.

BTW summer is over, i had the first day of class today at school.. not a full day, but enough to kick things off anyway, tomorrow I have experimental phsycology, and the first day of choir (We all re-auditioned so I hope I made it) and most importantly the first day of my Drawing class.

I also "auditioned" for Big Jazz band today... the audition consisted of me coming in and talking to Mr. Strohman for about an hour... I didn't play a single note... and he congradulated me up front... sometimes.... it's really really nice being a senior... sorry it took so long to get this first update going... moving back in to school had initially disoriented me and kept me from accomplishing much of anything, but i'm starting to feel renewed and ready to tackle all this..

I've also ranked about he streets before i'm sure... well, anyway, They put out a new album, the more I keep listening to it, the more i'm really really starting to dig on it.. it's very very downbeat... and the lyrics and rhymes are insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home