Tuesday, September 21, 2004

So things are a mixture of good and bad... I'm kind of stressed out, piano is stressing me out for one... mainly that me and Mrs. Savage can't find a time to meet, and everyone is treating it like it's my fault for not being to show up when I have other classes... On top of that, Today when I went for my lesson I found out that a rod is bent on my saxophone, now it's not a major repair, but i'd really really really like to know how it got broke... because it worked when I put it away. Grr...

I can't say i'm unhappy really though... just sort of trying to enjoy life for a change, instead of being so pessimistic all the time. The world isn't really good or bad, it just is what it is... I sometimes forget that. But it's all good

The 20th was 3 and a half years for me and Erin, while that makes me very happy, it makes me sad that I couldn't get to spend any time with her on such a special day. But it's ok, we make do with the time we have. I just love her alot.

You're singing like Dustan Hoffman in rainman, sing less like rainman. --- Dr. mecham providing "imagery" for the Basses

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an appropriate name...Mrs. Savage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home